The Nautilus R614 Recumbent popular exercise bike is one of the most popular exercise bikes on the market. It’s an impressive piece of exercise equipment. You can use it while you are reading your favorite book, listening to music or watching a movie. This cycle will help you to be fit and beautiful. The Nautilus R614 recumbent home exercise bike can help anyone to maintain a healthy lifestyle without spending a fortune.
Product: Nautilus R614 Recumbent Exercise Bike
Cheapest Place to Buy: amazon.com
Warranty: 10 years frame, two years parts, one year electronic, six months parts and labor
My Rating: 8.5 out of 10
This sleek recumbent cycle by offers a variety of courses to keep users interested and motivated. Also, it has eight heart rate programs and two programmable user profiles. Also, we discuss more details below.
First of all, with this exercise tool in the home gym, you can get some low-impact exercise no matter your age. The electronically controlled magnetic resistance system features multiple levels of resistance. Which allows you to customize the intensity of your workouts.
The LCDs will show time spent per session, your speed, and the distance you have crossed. It will also let you know the course information, your current heart rate, and fitness goal tracking.
Nautilus Connect and My FitnessPal
You can set up auto sync with your Nautilus Connect™ and MyFitnessPal account. It will help you to track your fitness goals in real time.
R614’s Padded seat and back will give you a comfortable workout. Strong back support will help you to reduce back pain. You can keep your favorite magazine in an integrated try. There is a space to put your tablet to watch your favorite movie. It has a built-in acoustic speaker and USB audio input system.
Heart rate programs, preprogrammed workouts, and even a fitness test on some models allow you to get the most from this bike. With multiple programmable user profiles, more than one person can track performance.
Various course profiles ensure that you never get bored when riding. Your distance, speed, RPM, calories, heart rate, time, average speed, and more displayed on the backlit LCD screen. It includes convenience accessories like a fan, magazine rack, water bottle, and accessory rack. Therefore, it will help you to get everything within reach.
You will find a natural Nautilus R614 manual. If you go through that step by step, you can assemble your Nautilus R614 Recumbent within 30 minutes.
Most noteworthy are the features of one of the most popular exercise bikes
- 22 programs, including pre-programmed, custom and calorie goal options.
- Heart rate is tracking in the grip for optimal performance.
- 20 resistance levels for all fitness levels and goals.Nautilus R614 Font Console
- USB Charging Port.
- Magnetic Eddie Current Brake Resistance System.
- Padded seat with adjustable lumbar support.
- Built-in water bottle holder.
- Magazine Tray.
- Towel Rack
- Three Speed Fan.
- Acoustic chambered Speaker with iPad input port.
- Adjustable Three Speed Cooling Fan.
- Transport Wheel integrated.
- Maximum Capacity 300 in lbs and 136 in kgs
Also, read about more features
- Dual Track LCD System to display your workout details in detail and brief.
- Two User Profile Creation Option
- Nautilus Connect™ and MyFitnessPal Performance Tracking and Auto Data update
- Miles To KM Converting System
Machine Weight 82.2lbs (38.2kgs)
Consequently, it is worth noting that the Nautilus R614 recumbent cycle comes with a 10-year warranty on frame, mechanical two years, electrical one year and three months labor warranty.
This popular exercise bike also features
Reviews by Owners
One of the top-rated and most popular exercise bikes in its class. Reviewers praised the Nautilus R614 for its excellent features, adjustability, and ease of assembly. Jane from Brooklyn stated she had lost 8 pounds in a one week. Most of all, she points out that it is an excellent option for those who cannot handle weight-bearing exercise.
Reviewers especially liked the thickly padded seat, which adjusts easily to accommodate any height, and the included to monitor heart rate.
While the bike does include sensors in the handles at the sides of the seat. Some users pointed out having a constant heart rate displayed using the chest strap was much more convenient than gripping the handles every so often to check heart rate.
… some difficulties
While most reviewers commented on how smooth the Nautilus R614 was to assemble. Some reviewers had some trouble and stated it was harder to put together than they had anticipated. If you follow their step by step pictorial manual, it will be easy.
Amazingly this exercise bike received three stars or higher ratings. Therefore, those who had difficulty with assembly or were missing pieces were delighted with the product once it was assembled.
And one reviewer pointed out that an electrical outlet needed for the display. Which was not mentioned in the product information, so make sure the is cycle positioned near an outlet.
Most of all, the Nautilus recumbent bike is one of the most popular exercise bikes to complement any home gym. It’s also a fantastic exercise option for those seeking extremely low-impact exercise choices. If you are just starting out, I welcome you to read my article about exercising.
Therefore, this training tool is versatile enough to replace trips to the gym entirely, adding some variety to your current workout regime. Also, replace outdoor biking during inclement weather.
Furthermore, it takes two people and 30 mins to complete entire assembly. You will find an easy manual to set up your new R614.
- Smooth Pedal Motion.
- Convenient Tension adjustment button.
- Useful Tools to reduce back injury.
- Sturdy frame and comfortable, easy to move seat
- Multiple user profiles.
- Fully customizable settings.
- Integrated fan.
- The LCD Display is too dark.
- Seat wobbles slightly, according to some customers.
- Seat adjustment technique is not the most efficient.
The Nautilus Recumbent Bikes also includes
- Stationary recumbent exercise cycle for home use.
- Adjustable lumbar support on seating.
- Step-through design.
- Multi-point console and seat adjustments are bios mechanically designed.
- Multiple resistance levels.
- Magnetic Eddy Current Brake resistance system is the electronically controlled 20-pound flywheel.
- A variety of Polar heart rate programs with included chest belt, grip, and telemetry.
- On some models, Heart Rate Control feature makes automatic intensity adjustments.
- Backlit LCD touch screen display with tilting feature.
- A mile or kilometer measurements.
- Readouts include distance, speed, RPM, calories, heart rate, time, average speed, and more
depending on the model.
- Remote Operation Control on arm handles of some models.
- Onboard fan.
- Oversized pedals.
- Features like water bottle holder and magazine rack included on some models.
- Integrated gear basket for storing accessories (some models).
- The Bike Has Wheels for easy transportation.
- 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, 1-year electronic warranty, six months parts and labor warranty.
To compare the R614 Nautilus Recumbent Exercise Bike (not exactly apples to apples but I wanted you to see the difference) to the PhysioStep, RXT-1000 Elliptical Cross Trainer read my review here.
In Conclusion, this popular exercise bike has many advantages
As a result, it would be possible to save the fee of a gym membership and instead work out at home using a Nautilus home exercise bike. Due to comfort and design features, heart rate monitoring, and advanced programming you are allowed to ride harder and longer.
Use the various profile courses to keep yourself motivated. Set up a user profile to add course customization and track progress. Your workout will always be smooth and quiet, thanks to a magnetic resistance system that is electronically controlled.
Use the onboard fan to keep fresh and keep your water bottle in a holder and towels in the accessory rack. The ability to store multiple user profiles makes it convenient for more to use this bike. You will both shed pounds while competing against each other for the title of fitness champion.
The Nautilus R614 Recumbent Popular Exercise Bike is a little expensive, but you get what you pay. It is an excellent exercise tool; if you want a tremendous recumbent exercise cycle, then the Nautilus R614 is worth having a closer look.
Therefore, after reading our Nautilus R614 Recumbent Popular Exercise Bike Review, you ought to buy this most popular exercise bike at Amazon.com, to take advantage of Amazon’s low prices and excellent customer service.
I hope you found this article helpful and as always I look for to your comments, questions and the sharing of ideas.