First of all, the PhysioStep RXT-1000 Elliptical Cross Trainer is the latest innovation in exercise technology. Secondly, the Physiostep RXT-1000 provides a stress-free, efficient and low-impact total body workout! Thirdly, the PhysioStep RXT-1000 combines a relaxing recumbent sitting position with the natural motion of an elliptical, to create a truly unique fitness experience.
Product: PhysioStep RXT-1000 Elliptical Cross Trainer
Price: $2757.89 (as of this review. subject to change)
Cheapest Place to Buy: Amazon.com
Warranty: Lifetime frame, three years mechanical and electronic parts, 1-year labor
My Rating: 8.5 out of 10
Note: If you don’t already have an equipment mat I recommend the Stamina Fold to Fit (84″ X 36”)
Therefore, the PhysioStep RXT-1000 can provide:
1. A Combined Complete Total-Body Workout
2. A Dedicated Lower-Body and Core Workout
3. A Concentrated “UBE” Upper Body Workout
Moreover, the PhysioStep RXT-1000 is designed to benefit a broad range of users and age groups, from the physically fit, the physically challenged, including active aging, deconditioned and rehab training. Especially relevant, the adaptability of the PhysioStep RXT-1000 makes it a perfect choice for physical rehabilitation settings, home use or traditional training environments.
Most importantly, the PhysioStep RXT-1000 gives you an easy & efficient low – impact total body cardio workout and combines a stable & stress free recumbent sitting position, with the smooth and natural feeling of an elliptical. Therefore, the innovative elliptical stride is incredibly smooth and easy on your joints.
The ergo – grip handles and legs are dependent so you can power yourself while working on your arms, legs, and core muscle groups. Therefore, you get a useful, low-impact workout, use the cross trainer to avoid injury and maximize results.
Hence, choosing the right piece of exercise equipment is an essential investment in your health and should not be taken lightly. You can enhance the quality of your workout with the PhysioStep RXT-1000 Elliptical Cross Trainer.
Compare the RXT-1000 with Nustep:
Since this unit was made for high-end Commercial Settings, the price point makes it an affordable purchase for clubs, hospitals, physical therapy clinics as well as home users. Compared to the Nustep (about $2,000 more) the Physiostep RXT-1000 is a more affordable unit for your home or business.
Due to, the PhysioStep RXT-1000 featuring a self-powered generator system. The LCD is easy-to-read, oversized display panel tracks such details as Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories, and heart rate (in conjunction with the built-in heart rate receiver and contact heart rate grips). The unit has 16 Workout levels as well as 12 integrated programs to guide you through your adjustable workout
Furthermore, you will absolutely love the comfortable ergonomically designed seat with adjustable backrest. The seat also adjusts by sliding forward for easy entry into the unit and backward for your workout position, supporting up to 350 lbs.
This unit is Multi-Functional and can also be used for a real arm UBE work out or concentrated Leg and Core workout.
RXT-1000 Cross Trainer Features:
- Display: High-Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display with 8 Data Windows Plus a Brickyard Display
- Programs: 12 programs; Manual, Rolling Hills, Peak, Plateau, Mountain Climb, Hill Interval, Strength Interval, Fat Burn HRC, Cardio HRC, Custom 1 & Custom 2
- Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts, Calories, Workout Levels “16.”
- Quick Keys: Heart Rate, Profiles, Quick Start, Recovery
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate and telemetric heart rate with chest belt (chest belt not included)
- Resistance System: Electromagnetic Commercial
- Computer – Controlled ECB
- Resistance Levels: 1 – 16
- Recumbent Elliptical Stride: 12″ elliptical motion
- Arm System: Multi – Position Ergo
- Grip Handles, Synchronized Motion with the legs
- Seat Rail: Extruded Aluminum with indexed adjustments – 14 positions
- Pedals: Oversized Pedal
- platforms with sure-grip diamond plate texture & foot straps
- Power: Self – Powered, unit powers on when in use. Eco-friendly, no need to plug in
Finally, Unit Details:
- Commercial Grade Quality
- Compact Dimensions: 48 inches Long (60″ at full extension) x 32 inches Wide x 44 inches Height
- Unit Weight: 209 lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs
The PhysioStep RXT Elliptical Cross Trainer is designed to benefit a wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged. Because, it’s built with high – quality commercial components and available at an affordable price. Hurry and take advantage of Amazon’s low price, free shipping, and for a limited time free professional assembly.
I hope you found this review to be helpful. If you have anything that you’d like to share or any opinions on any of the content on my site, please do speak up. I look forward to your comments, questions and the sharing of ideas.