BodyCraft XPress Pro Strength Training System. The home gym that changed an industry. A whole new category of home gyms was created by this innovative system as it was the very first ever to incorporate Adjustable Cable Arms.
This revolutionary feature opened vast numbers of new exercises available to home gyms. Included are Dumbbell Training, Functional Training, Core Training, Sports Specific and Rehabilitation exercises. The XPress Pro is the standard; copied, but not duplicated!
BodyCraft is well known for its large home gyms. The company also manufactures smaller gyms like the BodyCraft Xpress Pro. It’s has a single 200-pound weight stack and makes an ideal workout companion for one person.
The design is what you would expect from BodyCraft, and that, complemented with its lifetime warranty, makes this device worth taking a look.
The BodyCraft Xpress Pro uses high, mid and low-level pulleys to deliver a full body workout. The optional attachments like a leg press, while helpful in adding exercise positions, does cost extra.
Product: BodyCraft Xpress Pro Strength Training
Warranty: Lifetime frame and parts
My Rating: 9.6/10
- Unique Double-Up Feature: increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 400 lbs. of resistance on Press Arm.
- Adjustable Arms Cable Station: with 11 position adjustments, allows for a vast array of exercises.
- Ab Crunch/Mid Pulley Station: for abdominal training, standing rows, etc.
- Low Pulley Station: for Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright Rows, etc.
- High Pulley Station for Lat pull downs and triceps pushdowns.
- Leg Extension and Curl Station
- Fully Adjustable Seat: to fit any size user.
- Ergonomically designed back: adjusts front-to-back then automatically “cradles” the user for full support.
- Sealed, internally lubricated bearings
- Optional Leg Press
- Space saving design
- Press and Row Station: with an adjustable starting point.
It’s one of the best gym equipment setups out there. The cable arms are quite diverse and allow you to perform more than 50 exercises in just one station.
The gym comes with an exercise chart to show the many ways you can use it. Also, you’ll receive a workout DVD to help in better structuring your training sessions and maximizing results.
- Frame: 2” X 3”, and 2” X 2”, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powder coat paint.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000-pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates: 1” thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings.
- Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings.
- Dimensions: 83″ L x 57″ W x 82.75″ H (91″L x 85.5” W with optional leg press station)
- Life- frame*
- Life- parts*
*Warranty applies to defects in materials and quality for the original owner only. Normal wear and tear do not apply. See manual for details.
XPress Pro Leg Press Option
- 1:2 ratio
- Up to 400 lbs. resistance
- Fully adjustable for all size users
- Full leg development including calves
- A must-have for ultimate Triceps Workout.
- Heavy Duty Chrome Plated Swivel.
- Ergonomic Solid Rubber Hand Stops.
- Commercially Rated
- An ideal add-on to any product with a high pulley.
- High-Density Rubber Comfort Grip
- Precision Sealed Ball Bearing Motion
- Chrome plates D Ring Swivel
- Machined Aluminum Trim End Cap
The downside to the BodyCraft Xpress Pro, apart from the lengthy assembly process, is the 83-inch height of the unit. It will prove quite problematic to fit this machine into a room with a low ceiling.
The BodyCraft Xpress Pro is a pricey home fitness gym but proves much more functional than many other options regarding core lifts and free weight training. It’s much more compact than other models and still maintains its versatility in providing a full body workout. Recommended buy.
I hope you found this article helpful. If you have anything that you’d like to share or any opinions on any of the content on my site, please do speak up. I look forward to your comments, questions and the sharing of ideas.
Note: Thank-you for supporting this website through purchases you make on the provided affiliate links.
Bodycraft Xpress Pro Review – Pros, Cons And Verdict, http://www.toptenreviews.com/health/fitness/best-home-gyms/bodycraft-xpress-pro- (accessed September 21, 2017).
Gxp Strength Training System | Home Gym | Bodycraft, https://www.bodycraft.com/gxp-strength-training-system.html (accessed September 21, 2017).
Bodycraft Xpress Pro Home Gym Review – Top Fitness Magazine, https://www.topfitnessmag.com/home-gym-reviews/bodycraft-xpress-pro-home-gym-rev (accessed September 21, 2017).
Bodycraft Xpress Pro Home Gym – 360fitnesssuperstore.com, https://www.360fitnesssuperstore.com/strength-training/home-gyms/bodycraft/expre (accessed September 21, 2017).
X4 Strength Training System | Home Gym | Bodycraft, https://www.bodycraft.com/x4-strength-training-system.html (accessed September 21, 2017).
Fitness Strength Training System – Sporting Goods – By .., https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/spo/d/fitness-strength-training/6282768636.htm (accessed September 21, 2017).